Your Stories & Experiences
Throughout this site, I write extensively about my experience on Alcatraz and about the island itself. I just love planning trips and learning about a location. This is my way of enjoying my vacation/trips even more (a pre-vacation).
But I know that different people will have vastly different experiences on the island. So this page is not my time to share, but yours! Please use this page to tell all about your trip. :)
What to Share?
Tell us all about how your trip went. Here are just some points you might make:
- Where are you coming from? Are you traveler from another state or country? Maybe a local that has always wanted to visit the island for years but finally did so recently?
- Why did you want to go to Alcatraz? Are you a local teacher on a field trip who wanted your students to really learn and get a taste of American history?
- Who was going with you? Is this an exciting, rare family trip for you and your family?
- What did you think about the tour? Was it what you expected? Did you think the island was creepy, beautiful, historical, a different point of view of the bay, boring, eye opening, or etc.?
- How did you make your trip special? Did you plan a nice walk along the Piers before the tour? Are you going there to celebrate a special occassion?
- Most memorable experience? What stroke you as the best moment of the tour?
- Would you recommend someone like you to visit the island?
Share Your Story Below
Sharing is easy. Just type into the text box below.